We like you guys a lot and value your privacy - your personal information is safe with us! All personal information collected on this site is confidential. Your personal information is used to fulfill your order and make your buying experience smooth.
TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The following information is provided by Peoples Product to enable our online visitors to be fully informed of our Privacy Policies. The Site collects certain information when you interact with the Site. For example, the Site may collect "Personal Information" which is data that can be used to identify an individual, as defined by applicable law, so when you come back to the site, we recognise and can personalize your shopping experience. The Site may also collect data that does not identify you specifically. The following is a list of data that we may collect and process about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Site. This includes information you provide when you order from the Site; subscribe to any services offered on the Site including but not limited to interactive services (such as blogs, chat rooms, message boards, or other user forums); enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Peoples Product; complete a survey; or report a problem with the Site;
- Your correct date of birth, which we may require that you submit accurately to ensure that you do not access the Site if you are not of a legal age to purchase items offered for sale on the Site;
- Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence;
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site including the placement of any orders by you; and
- Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, your computer's IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
- We may obtain information about your usage of our Website to help us develop and improve it further through online surveys and other requests.
If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone number(s), home address, shipping and credit card billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfill your order. We do not view or save your credit card or debit card information as PayPal processes the payment.
Additionally we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED
Peoples Product may use your personal information to provide you with a personalized shopping experience, and for the processing of orders, and payments. We will also use your information to fulfill and deliver your orders. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, for financial protection reasons, which may keep a record of that information. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.
When you order from Peoples Product, you will be offered the opportunity to opt out of our email newsletter and any other services. If you choose to opt-out for this service, we will not send you alerts for new products, special offers, discounts, contests or events of interest. However, if you choose to receive our emails, from time-to-time we will use the information you provide to promote the products and services via email. We collate information about site traffic, sales, wish list, and other commercial information but do not share this information with any third parties. Finally, we may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to provide you with the best experience ever!
In addition to disclosures identified in the purposes above, from time to time we may disclose Personal Information to:
- Our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
CONSENT, QUESTIONS, AND/OR COMPLAINTS
By using our site, you agree to the terms on this page.